The delicate face and neck are the only areas of the body where skin is directly attached to muscles. As these muscles lengthen or contract with age, the first signs of ageing such as wrinkles and sagging skin begin to appear. BSKIN’s ELVi can be used in either facial mode or lifting mode to provide you with a non-invasive, safe, painless and easy-to-use solution to skin ageing. The dedicated and prolonged use of ELVi offers many different benefits.
Each box contains an ELVi device, charging cable, adaptor, pouch and user manual.
For best results and to maximise the benefits of the BSKIN range of products, use ELVi to gently massage the V LINE Intense PAF Concentrate or the W LINE Enriched Brightening Serum into skin for 3 minutes per mode every morning and night.
- Press the button to turn on ELVi
- When first activated, it will be in facial mode. When ELVi is in facial mode, the lighted button glows red.
- Allow ELVi one minute to warm up. The lighted button will be flashing red to indicate that ELVi is warming up. Once it vibrates, it is ready for use.
- Press the button again to switch ELVi to lifting mode.
- When ELVi is in lifting mode, the lighted button glows white.
- Press the button a third time to return to facial mode, and once more for lifting mode.
- To turn off ELVi, press the button and hold for about 2 seconds until it powers off.
- Apply the V LINE Intense PAF Concentrate or the W LINE Enriched Brightening Serum on your chin, cheeks, nose, and forehead.
- Gently glide ELVi on your face in a circular motion, paying special attention to areas of your skin with wrinkles or uneven skin tone.
- After completing your facial massage in both facial and lifting mode, apply either a BSKIN day cream or night cream as appropriate.
Material PC, ABS, Rhodium coating
Size 61 × 99 × 36 (mm)
Power Li-polymer, 3.7V/1,200mA
Charging Power DC 5V/500mA
Using ELVi should be comfortable and relaxing. If you experience any discomfort, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician. If you have a skin condition, consult a dermatologist before use. Exercise extra care when using around the under-eye area and do not let ELVi come into direct contact with your eyes or eyelids.
Every ELVi device is entitled to a one (1) year limited warranty from the original date of purchase. This warranty covers defects in workmanship. If you discover a defect in workmanship during the warranty period, please contact BSKIN’s customer service team and we would be happy to repair or replace your ELVi free-of-charge. This warranty does not apply to any ELVi which malfunctions or is damaged as a result of improper handling, modification or repair, has come into contact with water or other liquids, or has been operated or used under other than normal and proper conditions.